Thursday, July 9, 2009

BLIND LOVE

Ask me of my dreams
Question my motivations
Understand my reasons
For the ways I’m living
Let the answers you receive
Be the magnetism to our kiss

Discover what curves my smile
Find what forms my tears
Realize what lights my anger
Let the answers you receive
Feed the passion to your touch

Ask me where I’ve been
Listen to why I fear
Accept my insecurities
Let the answers you receive
Allow you to desire me

Although your eyes are shut
And the memory of my body
Taken from your thoughts

Love the overdoing of my mind
Need the fantasy of my nature
Embrace my sensitivity
Ignore the body that walks
Discount my well endowed
Solely allow it to invite
Not keep you from inside

Ignore my painted lashes
Forget my colored lips
Overlook my flashy clothes
In the morning it all fades

Ripen your fruit of love
From my tree that grows within
For the fruit you cannot see
Will focus on its flavor

©Elizabeth Dominguez

No comments:

Post a Comment