Friday, November 28, 2014

The Sweet Smell

The sweet smell fills the room leaving an aftertaste
I inhale it's presence with intensions of intoxication
Wondering how the rest of it would TASTE in slow and gentle consumption.

The sound sweeps the quiet in this room
I filter it with intentions of reproduction
Wondering how the rest of it would SOUND in whispers of seduction

The warmth heats my skin like the transition from a cold room into the sun.
I devour the feeling with intensions of innocent corruption
Wondering how the rest of it would FEEL in smooth and tight contraction

The presence embodies the space
My vision captures it with intentions
of rendition.
Wondering how the rest of it would MOVE in spontaneous position.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment