Friday, November 28, 2014

kaleidoscope Eyes

He had kind eyes, that's what did it for me. I could tell he looked at the world from the inside out. His gaze acted like a boomerang, projecting intentions while collecting information tainted with his own perceptions and opinions. I'm certain they were kind. I wondered if I had looked directly into them, would it have been like looking into a kaleidoscope. You know, like in the Beatles song. I write about him as though he no longer exist; it's just as so, I'm positive I'll never see him again. All I have is a picture I took that day as my eyes casted their own boomerang. They collected an image depicting a man with kind kaleidoscope eyes. A gentile face imprinted with a smile now ridged, paralyzed, translucent, with less detail from the moment I took it. I wonder how long it will take the image to fade or be replaced by another captivating face.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment